Thursday, November 19, 2009

Product of the week! and other junks!

PRODUCT OF THE WEEK! YAY! ITS BACK!
So, yea I suck because I some point I stopped the product of the week, but considering the type of week its been, I think we need to relax and look at beauty products. hahaha agreed? Oh well, I agree. Continuing on... HERE IT IS!

Eucerin Original Moisturizing Cream
This stuff is super awesome. For like some odd amount of weeks straight, I had this weird allergic reaction to lavender body wash and the only thing that stopped me from ripping my skin off was Eucerin. Its AMAZING! The only down side is that its so thick that it takes 12 years to rub in, but by the time its rubbed in, your skin is sooooo MOIST. <-- I know some people hate that word, so I emphasize it to freak people out. Yea, I'm weird. Whatever. Anywho! So, yea, this is some awesome stuff. If you don't have crazy skin like mine, I suggest still investing in it for knees, heels, elbows, and hands, or where ever else is super duper dry... I just don't want to give other suggestions? lol. Its kind of pricey because its that good. The smallest one I got was about 6-7 dollars US, but once the sizes get bigger the prices shoots to 12 dollars, but considering that it might last for a while. Its totally worth it! CHECK IT OUT!

OTHER THINGS!
So, I've been very unmotivated in school. Hell, in life in general. I work so much I can't even focus on the things that are important to me and I think its starting to get to me. I love school, but now I'm feeling that I'm not happy in my major and I'm already 3 years in. I'm afraid that once I change, I have to start all over again and I just don't feel patient enough to do that. The thought of starting fresh is very bothersome, especially considering the other major I'm consider (radiologic technology). The main reason I'm considering it is because the day after I converted, my dad called me and said that he had prostate cancer. After he explained to me how they did the treatment, I was very intrigued. But I'm unsure about switching majors because I refuse to be in school for the rest of my life.... BUT I'M SOOOO UNHAPPY WITH THE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS IN MY UNIVERSITY. urrrgghhh its so frustrating. insha'allah, I will figure something out sometime soon because time is running out!!!!!!

I hope you all are in good health.
:)
Love,
Dedra

3 comments:

MissingInAction said...

Hey Dedra, I say pray about it and go for what is right for you. You're still young and there is no sense in going through with something that isn't making you happy. Let me know what I can do to help!!

||Roshan|A|| said...

Thank you soooo much... more likely than not when you come home you'll see how insane i am lol.

Altitude said...

cant u get 2 degrees?

ALL MY BABIES!