Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yup, just waiting...

So, I've been rocking in a fetal position waiting for Ramadan to end (not literally, but you know what I mean). As relieving and eye-opening as Ramadan is/was, I'm kind of ready for Eid. The combination of sickly people at work and fasting doesn't mesh too well with my immune system. Alhumdulilah, I haven't gotten sick at the last minute, but I'm quite a germaphobe and don't approve of foreign germs in my breathing vicinity.
Insha'allah, I'll be posting more because I have the BORING business class that makes me want to rip my eyelashes out with tweezers. So, instead of being bored and listening to my prof have bad public speaking skills, I'll just blog! :) It works... whatever.
Some incredible things that are coming up:
  1. One of my best friends is having a baby girl in late October, subhan'allah! I'm super pumped because she's gonna be a cute and plump and innocent! aaaaaannnnnndddd I now have a reason to buy adorable baby products [considering I refuse to have kids before 30].
  2. I turn 21 in December. Thats just awesome. 
Obviously, these two things are only incredible for me lol and not for you because I'm sure you could give a rat's poop hole. tehe I just need to do something until this wretched class is over. WALLAHI, I'VE LEARNED EVERYTHING IN THIS CLASS 2 YEARS AGO. I don't what my college is paying for, but I am extremely disappointed. I'd rather go to the gynecologist than be in this class. ugh! i might leave early to do nothing whatsoever. Yeaaa, sounds like a plan. 
You'll be hearing from me soon dear readers. 
(future) Eid Mubarak!

2 comments:

MissingInAction said...

YAY FOR BABIES AND TURNING 21!!!!!!!! :)O and can you become a follower of Catherine's blog????? Thank you lol

||Roshan|A|| said...

lol I AM OFFICIALLY A FOLLOWER OF YOUR BLOG!!!

ALL MY BABIES!