Thursday, July 16, 2009

Allah Sent...

So, the other day I had the craziest dream. I feel like maybe Allah was trying to tell me something.
So check this out:
So, I was going to Jummah and I was chillin' exchanging some 'salaams' with some sistas, but when I was talking an older sista she ask me why I didn't observe hijab. I said that I wasn't sure if my imaan was strong enough to exude a good Muslim. she says that, you believe in the shahada, you believe in Islam right? I said yea, of course. she's like, "well whats stopping you? Allah knows your intentions. Don't let shaytan make you doubt you imaan."

DEEP

I woke up stunned. I felt like I knew what to do, but I was floored. This is the most forward "message" I've ever gotten in my entire life. When I converted, it was more of an emotional revelation than say... dream direct revelation I guess you could say.

I know what I have to do....

I just feel like I don't know where to start.... or when.

7 comments:

Tuttie said...

as salaamu aalaykum!

Just do it! Jump now think later. Funny you mentioned that your conversion was more emotional. That is exactly how it happened to me.

Dedra said...

lol I feel like a the first MAC and if I jump into it I'll explode lol that doesn't even make sense, but you get what I mean.

sukkarfilfil said...

well frankly, it WAS from Allah. and it IS telling you what to do. so what do you wanna do? the choice is yours. i would say start off simple, then if you feel confident build on from there.

good luck xXx

Dedra said...

jazakallah khair

Rubber said...

i like you.
Rubber.

Dedra said...

thanks....?

Anonymous said...

rofl.
Rubber.

ALL MY BABIES!