Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Work Story




It is something about kids that just crack me up. They are just so adorable [at times].
Example:
So, Monday morning I'm making some phone calls at my other job to confirm eye exam appointments. So, I called this family whom I realized, had a Muslim last name.
*ring* *ring* The phone rings (lol as if you didn't figure that out) and someone answers and the most adorable child goes,
'SALAAMULAIKUM!!!'
OH
MY
GOODNESS
I MEAN I JUST WANTED TO GO "WALAIKUMSALAAM LIL' GUY! HOW ARE YOU?" He'll be all "i'm 4!" and I'll be all "AWWW HOW CUTE! oh and by the way so and so has an appointment tomorrow at blah blah time" lol
it was great...
Cute kid.
I still don't want one though.
Too much... childness for me.


P.S. the greatest quote ever .... "da greatest soap from da heavens above... and dat's Dove." knowledge from Ghostface. So awesome.

0 comments:

ALL MY BABIES!